Views: 289 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: oladamats Last Post Date: Jan 11, 2018

January 11, 2018 ( Post 1 )

The Portugal player has been linked with a transfer away from the Bernabeu in recent times.Ronaldo, 32, told Real he wanted to leave the club last season but a move wasn’t agreed.
As per Spanish news source Don Balon, Ronaldo yet wants to leave Real.
[ad]
They add that Chelsea have got their interest known and the Real striker favors a transfer to Stamford Bridge.

Ronaldo feels the Blues is the best bid he currently has, especially regarding Manchester United are not involved in re-signing him.

Don Balon add that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is desirous to make a massive signing in the summer.

Abramovich is even ready to use Eden Hazard in a likely deal to land Ronaldo at the end of the term.

Real are enormous fans of the Chelsea star, who was inclined to join the Spanish giants last term.

Speaking on Ronaldo’s tomorrow at Real, Zinedine Zidane turned down any chance of his ace leaving. He said: “I can’t believe a Real Madrid externally Cristiano, not at all.

“He’s a Madrid footballer, and he wants to end his career here. I don’t see him playing anywhere else.”

Ronaldo has earlier stated he’ll never play for another English team following his time spent at United.

Speaking on his fate, the Portugal ace said: “Everything is open, all leagues. I may end my profession here with Real Madrid. I’m just honest. I don’t know what’s going to happen in the future.“There is something that you kind of already have an idea, that to perform one day for Barcelona would be nearly impossible, or to play for another English team other than Manchester, it’s tough.
“But that’s not 100 percent confirmed. As I said before, there are no certainties in football.”

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys