Views: 423 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: oladamats Last Post Date: Feb 03, 2018

February 3, 2018 ( Post 1 )

Manchester United youngster who is on loan with Spanish side Valencia has revealed his plan to play for Mourinho next season. Andreas Pereira joined the Red Devils at the age of 16 during Alex Ferguson’s reign as United boss.

Despite his rapid development in the game which made him got promoted to the senior squad at the age of 19, the Brazilian doesn’t get the game-time he desires.

When asked whether he would love to return back to Old Trafford by the end of the season, Pereira publicly declared his love to return to the Theatre of Dreams and lay claim for a place in Mourinho’s team.

The 20-year-old Brazilian striker also revealed the main reason behind his loan move to Valencia at the start of the season despite Mourinho’s wish to have him in his squad. According to him, he wants to move to a club where his playing time will be guaranteed. “I wanted to go somewhere and play a regular season,” said the youngster.

Though the decision to leave wasn’t easy, but he believes playing regularly will help his form, physical and psychological aspects of his game. He also told Daily Mail that his love to be a better player also played a huge part in his decision to move out of Old Trafford.

“It was difficult because he [Mourinho] told me I had to stay and I wanted to play and get more minutes,” he said

Pereira was in action yesterday for Valencia in their 1-0 defeat to Barcelona as Luis Suarez scored the only goal of the match. Valencia will now hope to defeat Barcelona without conceding if they must stand a chance of reaching the Copa de Rey final.

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys