Views: 433 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: oladamats Last Post Date: Jul 10, 2017

July 10, 2017 ( Post 1 )

For the first time in 13 years, Wayne Rooney will be an Everton player come the start of the 2017-18 Premier League season.

The 31-year-old forward has completed his move from Man United back to Goodison Park on Sunday.

[ad]
Rooney leaves Old Trafford as both Man United and England’s all-time record goalscorer.

And yet, many are questioning whether the Rooney deal will work out for the Toffees. Should he even be a starter for Ronald Koeman?
[ad2]
When was the last time Rooney had a good game?

[div]Official statement[/div]
After his deal with Everton was confirmed, the Press Association released a statement from Rooney explaining his decision:

It is sometime since I said that the only Premier League club I would play for other than Manchester United was Everton, so I am delighted that the move has happened.

13 years ago I went to United with the intention of winning trophies and I have been fortunate to be a part of one of the most successful periods in the club’s history.

I have come back to Everton because I believe Ronald Koeman is building a team that can win something and I look forward to playing my part in making that a reality for the club I have supported since a boy.

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys